Wednesday 16 September 2009

hati hampa or hati kosong

for several days i've been experiencing awkwardness in the core of my heart. as my heart aches, trembles, vibrates, in a very unstable and incoherent manner, my conscious mind starts to decipher all the codes of arts the cunning heart is juggling or playing with.so which one, the heart or the mind is the disingeniuous one?i need to uncover this as i need to put the blame on something or someone.yeah, someone, maybe afterall someone is supposed to be pointed to.not thing.my heart and my mind are just part of someone.and that someone is me.oh no, no, no...i'm not guilty for this.i'm totally innocent.just look at my cute-as-though-false-lashes-i'm-wearing blinking-eyes talking to you of the pureness inside.oh, what crap is dis.

No comments:

Post a Comment